![]() |
| With Nazeing Cubs |
![]() |
| Building the Bridge |
![]() |
| Almost There |
![]() |
| Speaking to Sheering School Council |
![]() |
| Milk Monitor |
![]() |
| Milk monitor duties |
![]() |
| With the Head of Sheering School |
![]() |
| Milk Monitor duties |
![]() |
| Handing out some milk stickers |
![]() |
| In the Classroom |
![]() |
| In Sheering Playground |
![]() |
| Another one at Nazeing Cubs |
Well, my first two social action activities are completed. My first was with Nazeing Cubs to help build a bridge between two tables - in Nazeing Village Scout Hut. Although our team lost, we built a grand effort. Despite my claiming it was a hanging bridge, we ultimately lost on aesthetics!
This morning I was at Sheering School, to be milk monitor for the morning. I met the Head and School Council first and had a good chat about milk and parliament.... . Although I was Milk Monitor as part of my social action week, it also co-incided with world milk day.
Tomorrow I will be teaching at Harlow College, and then going to St Clare Hospice to help with reception. Lunch will be with the Harlow Parkinson's Society.
by Robert Halfon - www.roberthalfon.blogspot.com












No comments:
Post a Comment