Thursday, August 18, 2011

Second Statement on Partridge Court

Following my statement of 16 August, tragically there has been a second death of an elderly resident at Partidge Court.

Given this development, I am now calling for Essex County Council to take emergency measures to take control of the Partridge Care Centre, so that no more lives are at risk.

If anyone has a relative at the Partridge Care Centre and would like me to make representations on their behalf, I can be contacted at halfon4harlow@roberthalfon.com or by ringing 01279 311451.

As I said in my earlier statement:

"For some time now I have been aware of problems there and a few months ago contacted Partridge Court and Essex County Council to express concerns about the treatment of a local resident.

I have been asked by the constituent not to publish their name. However, I have continued to work on their behalf with Essex County Council and the Primary Care Trust, and have asked for a full enquiry into these awful events.

Following talks with Essex County Council this has now been agreed.

My thoughts are with the family at this time."

by Robert Halfon - www.roberthalfon.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment