Blog for Robert Halfon, MP for Harlow, Essex This blog has moved! If you are not redirected within 10 seconds, please visit www.roberthalfonblog.com.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Harlow Fields School visit the House of Commons
I mentioned to you last September that I had visited Harlow Fields School for pupils with special needs -and had a really great time - especially in the new cafe!
I invited the school to come for a tour of the House of Commons - and they arrived this morning. Above, is a short video, where some of the students were interviewed. It was lovely to see everyone so excited - and happy - to be in Parliament.
by Robert Halfon - www.roberthalfon.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well done Robert. You never forget the most vulnerable. The young people all seemed so excited & Iam sure that you enjoyed their company & they in turn enjoyed the wonderful sights.
ReplyDelete