Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Video and Internet Page



Being a passionate b
eliever in the power of the Internet as a means to communicate
I am really pleased to launch today two videos and a brand new website.

I know by the many emails I get every day that many residents of Harlow, Hastingwood, Nazeing, Roydon and Sheering are active users of the internet. When I was at Harlow College last week, speaking to Harlow students, almost every student in the room was on Facebook. The internet is a fantastic way of communicating - alongside traditional methods of campaigning such as knocking on doors, leafleting and holding street stalls.

For this reason my online campaign video and new website, blog and active use of Twitter and Facebook represent a different and innovative way to reach local residents.
Let me know what you think! Log on to www.roberthalfon.com and click on the videos on the right hand side of the page.

You can also see them HERE and HERE

by Robert Halfon - www.roberthalfon.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment