I have 'Harlow' as a 'Google Alert' and it is very useful source of information - as I get an email whenever there is a news story about our town. But, often my inbox gets jammed up with email stories about Nicole Richie's Daughter 'Harlow' of the same name - or her brand 'House of Harlow'.
This evening, I received my most intriguing Google Alert yet. It concerns a UFO sighted over Harlow and placed on the UK UFO Sighting website (not a web address I had ever come across before).
According, to Church Langley resident 'Glen', on the 30th January 2010, he witnessed:
"3 yellow lights, one at a time, about 5 to 10 minutes in between sightings.I am a private pilot so know the navigation lights on aircraft, these had none.Watched them travel from Newhall, south over Church Langley, south over M11 direction.The first travelled steady then seemed to hover for a minute before proceeding, the others just travelled steady, then i lost sight.The night was a very clear night with very bright full moon. Hard to judge but I would estimate a speed of 50-70 mph."
(For more details click THIS WEBLINK).
Clicking on the Essex part of the website, it seems that there was a previous UFO sighting over Old Harlow on 9 January 2010, this time spotted by local resident 'Chris' and described in detail HERE.
Essex as a whole is also well represented with witnesses logging various UFO sightings all over the County.
Having never seen this website before, it is difficult to know what to make of it. Nevertheless it makes interesting reading!
I wonder if Labour and BAA get their way by concreting over our countryside with an extra runway, whether or not the amount of UFOs identified flying over Harlow will increase?
According, to Church Langley resident 'Glen', on the 30th January 2010, he witnessed:
"3 yellow lights, one at a time, about 5 to 10 minutes in between sightings.I am a private pilot so know the navigation lights on aircraft, these had none.Watched them travel from Newhall, south over Church Langley, south over M11 direction.The first travelled steady then seemed to hover for a minute before proceeding, the others just travelled steady, then i lost sight.The night was a very clear night with very bright full moon. Hard to judge but I would estimate a speed of 50-70 mph."
(For more details click THIS WEBLINK).
Clicking on the Essex part of the website, it seems that there was a previous UFO sighting over Old Harlow on 9 January 2010, this time spotted by local resident 'Chris' and described in detail HERE.
Essex as a whole is also well represented with witnesses logging various UFO sightings all over the County.
Having never seen this website before, it is difficult to know what to make of it. Nevertheless it makes interesting reading!
I wonder if Labour and BAA get their way by concreting over our countryside with an extra runway, whether or not the amount of UFOs identified flying over Harlow will increase?
P.S. This story in the Star and Essex Observer is fascinating.
by Robert Halfon - www.roberthalfon.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment