I am very touched that Father Christmas reads my blog. Following my posting last night, I had a message through my electronic chimney, which I picked up this morning. It says the following:
"The dates for Father Christmas visiting Pets Corner to check his Reindeer are 13th, 19th and 20th December All days from 11am to 1pm and 2pm to 4pm.
He is free to meet Father Christmas but he welcomes any donations to the reindeer (especially Rudolf), and the other animals that people would like to make."
It is kind of Father Christmas to give me advance notice and - in the spirit of the occasion -I thought I had to share the details with my regular readers.
P.S. I am told that Father Christmas bears a striking resemblance to my good friend, Councillor Nick Churchill. It is a small world as they say.
Ah but I am a few years younger than the jolly fellow in the red suit Rob...Merry Christmas
ReplyDeleteNick