Thursday, July 16, 2009

Off today to Africa with a bowl of cereal to get me on my way



Apologies for light postings over the past couple of days, I have been frantic preparing for my trip to Rwanda.

Email and Internet Access is not easy where I am staying, so my blogging will be light over the next couple of weeks. I do plan to write about my Rwanda trip and hope to add it to my blog when I can.

At present I am in Gatwick Airport, having a much needed bowl of cereal, having got up up at 0200am to get here! My flight is a long journey, first to Brussels and then Kigali - over 10 hours all in all. Although I can't wait to visit Rwanda once again, I am dreading the plane journey. At least I have my I Phone and some books to keep me company on the plane.

Well, goodbye for now. I will blog when I can get access to the internet.

P.S. The pictures show me arriving at Kigali Airport

- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment