Blog for Robert Halfon, MP for Harlow, Essex This blog has moved! If you are not redirected within 10 seconds, please visit www.roberthalfonblog.com.
Monday, February 13, 2012
Please sign my petition for road safety on the Crooked Mile
As regular readers of my blog will know, I have launched a petition - SEE HERE - calling for road safety measures on the Crooked Mile.
The road has become an accident black-spot in recent years. Thankfully, Essex County Council is now proposing to reduce the speed limit on nearly 5,000 metres of the road to 50mph.
This is something that I have urged them to do for almost a year.
I would urge residents and motorists to sign my petition for road safety measures on the Crooked Mile, to show Essex County Council the strength of feeling about this.
I very much hope that a speed limit reduction will improve road safety.
by Robert Halfon - www.roberthalfon.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment