"I have huge reservations about this, and have written formally to
Essex Council objecting to the plans. As soon as I heard the news, I
took Tany's Dell primary school, local businesses and residents to
meet with Essex Council to find out the facts, and have been
co-ordinating with them ever since. There are still serious questions
to be answered. The extra traffic will overload Edinburgh Way, and the
site is the wrong end of Harlow as big waste trucks from Epping Forest
will have to drive across our town on a daily basis. On top of that,
Tany's Dell primary school is very close to the planned site - which
is worrying for parents - and there could be a damaging impact on
local residents and small businesses. Essex Council needs to think
again. I am not against the overall idea but this is simply the wrong
location."
I have written about this before here.
by Robert Halfon - www.roberthalfon.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment