Hi Robert. I am very impressed with your support of the FF campaign and your work on it. But we have been here before; with fuel blockades and rolling road blocks when it was far cheaper than now but it has still gone up anyway.
As a volunteer ex traffic cop, I am working tirelessly against the fraudulent, flawed totally aggressive and multi billion pound Road Safety Industry where perfectly safe drivers are being prosecuted mercilessly and people are dying needlessly too because the focus is rarely on what actually causes accidents if there is no gain to be had from it. This is far more important than fuel costs. Over slowing of UKs roads costs us about £30 Billion a year whilst the road safety profit from drivers is billions more from the economy. FFUK is temporary as I said but this oppression of hard working decent and honest people is relentless. We have long passed road safety overkill where the cost benefit is actually now minus.
I support FFUK but cannot get them to support the driver on these issues. Can you help me?
I have founded D.P.U. Drivers' Protest Union youdrive.org.uk and I run driveeastmidlands.com My tweets are @DriverProtest @eastmidsdrivers I am not liked by the Industry but lay some interesting truths. 'It ain't just fuel' is one of my slogans Rob.
Hi Robert. I am very impressed with your support of the FF campaign and your work on it. But we have been here before; with fuel blockades and rolling road blocks when it was far cheaper than now but it has still gone up anyway.
ReplyDeleteAs a volunteer ex traffic cop, I am working tirelessly against the fraudulent, flawed totally aggressive and multi billion pound Road Safety Industry where perfectly safe drivers are being prosecuted mercilessly and people are dying needlessly too because the focus is rarely on what actually causes accidents if there is no gain to be had from it. This is far more important than fuel costs. Over slowing of UKs roads costs us about £30 Billion a year whilst the road safety profit from drivers is billions more from the economy. FFUK is temporary as I said but this oppression of hard working decent and honest people is relentless. We have long passed road safety overkill where the cost benefit is actually now minus.
I support FFUK but cannot get them to support the driver on these issues. Can you help me?
I have founded D.P.U. Drivers' Protest Union youdrive.org.uk and I run driveeastmidlands.com
My tweets are @DriverProtest @eastmidsdrivers
I am not liked by the Industry but lay some interesting truths. 'It ain't just fuel' is one of my slogans Rob.