Instead of writing about politics today, I just wanted to share with you a most lovely dinner at the Woollcott House in Saffron Walden, with Ron and Christine Coultrop. It was a particularly good evening, not just because of the great food, but more that Ron and Christine are such wonderful people and good friends. They both helped organise serious levels of mutual aid from Saffron Walden Conservatives into Harlow at the last election and could not have offered me more support and encouragement.
We had good conversation over an excellent meal - a reminder that sitting around a table to eat together is such a good way to interact and celebrate friendship. I and Vanda left feeling happy - particularly since I had such a long Friday, and it was just so nice to be invited to dinner in this way.
P.S. I had a delicious steak and fruit salad as I was keeping to my diet!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
BS"D
ReplyDeleteBrilliant thinking about the BBC, Robert. I do hope it becomes law. November seems a hell of a long time to wait for the second reading for something of such importance!!
Wow Lovely your dinner and i like dinner with friend . Great idea for dinner .thanks
ReplyDelete