Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas and three songs

Happy Christmas to all my blog readers. It has been a most lovely day.

It started with visiting some wards in Princess Alexandra Hospital with Ian Jackson from Harlow Hospital Radio. I enjoyed it very much. Despite being in hospital on Christmas Day, so many patients were in good cheer. It was impressive to see so many staff: nurses, doctors, cleaners and security men working so hard on this special day.

After the wards, (as the picture shows), I went to the Harlow Hospital Radio studios. Ian was DJ and allowed me to choose three songs. I chose:

* 'Summercats' by Billie and the Vision. I thought it would be a good one given the freezing weather;

* 'Beautiful' by Christine Aguilera. I just went to see Burlesque at Harlow Cineworld starring CA and the song was playing on my mind!

* 'Hallelujah' by the late Jeff Buckley. A great song. Perfect for 25th December.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas.

    Keep up the good work on homeopathy.

    - Aangirfan.

    ReplyDelete