Blog for Robert Halfon, MP for Harlow, Essex This blog has moved! If you are not redirected within 10 seconds, please visit www.roberthalfonblog.com.
Saturday, December 11, 2010
A day of Saxophones
Out of nowhere it was a day of Saxophones this December Saturday.
It started at Waterstones in Bishops Stortford where I went to support and congratulate Harlow author Yvonne Marrs. Yvonne was there to sign autographs for her two novels about a saxonophist. I was delighted to meet both the author and her husband, and it seemed that her book signing was a real success. I bought the first novel 'When the Sax Man plays' and hope to read it over coming weeks.
Later in the day, I went to Newhall for a Carol Service. Children from Church Langley School choir were the singers. The instrumental was supplied by a superb saxophone player, with a most magnificent saxophone at his disposal. It was a great service with mince pies and chestnuts abounding.
It was nice that Saxophones had been such a feature of my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment