Blog for Robert Halfon, MP for Harlow, Essex This blog has moved! If you are not redirected within 10 seconds, please visit www.roberthalfonblog.com.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Very Busy Harlow day: Big Society, Courts, Art, Hairdressers, Harlow Hospital Radio
Today is a really busy day in Harlow. It starts off with a visit by Charities Minister Nick Hurd MP to our town to see the our Big Society in Action. He will be meeting with Rainbow Services, and other community groups. I am really looking forward to this, as Harlow Council and I are pushing hard for Harlow's thriving community organisations to benefit from the Bug Society reforms planned by the Government.
I then go to the County Court and some solicitors, to discuss the Government consultation on closure of Magistrates and County courts. This is followed by the new sculpture exhibition at Harlow Civic Centre. Then I will go off to launch Maria's Hair Salon at Slacksbury Hatch and finally a dinner with the fantastic Harlow Hospital Radio.
I will get a good night's sleep this evening!
P.S. Tomorrow, I have a drop-in surgery at Harlow Welfare Advice Centre from 0900-1100. All welcome.
by Robert Halfon - www.roberthalfon.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment