Sunday, May 9, 2010

Super Blues




Chelsea win the Premier League


I haven't had much chance to go to Chelsea F.C. this season because of all the campaigning and work in Harlow, so I was absolutely delighted to go today - the last match of the season. It was a great match with us beating Wigan 8-0 - and winning the Premier League in the Process. There was such an amazing atmosphere at Stamford Bridge, it was like a carnival. Its been a great week for the colour blue.

Its true though you can never really get away from politics and I bumped into the new Conservative MP for Watford, Richard Harrington, who by chance was sitting just a few rows behind me.

Its back to work tomorrow: it is my first day at the House of Commons as an MP. I begin a week of induction for new Members. Hopefully we will also find out if there is to be a new Government.

By Robert Halfon - www.roberthalfon.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment