.jpg)

Today there was further bad news as there was another fire on the same Estate, with the same misery for local residents including evacuation and loss of possessions.
About 18 homes were evacuated early today (Saturday) after a fire broke out in the bedroom of a mid-terrace house.
We must do all we can to help residents caught up in this latest incident - the cause of which is currently being treated as suspicious.My heart goes out to the many residents whose lives have been affected by this latest fire. I feel greatly for them all at this time and will endeavour to do everything I can to help and support them. I was pleased to meet with some of the evacuated residents today at the Latton Bush Centre and I will do all I can to assist those who need help.
I intend to meet with the emergency services once their investigations are complete and liase with Harlow Council over what we can do to help these families who face upheaval in their lives as their properties are repaired.
As Staple Tye Conservative Councillor Lee Dangerfield stated: "Once again residents of Berecroft have been affected by a major fire and once again we will be doing everything we can to support them and ensure that everything is done to get their lives back to normal as soon as practicably possible."
P.S. Pictures courtesy of www.everythingHarlow.co.uk and Cllr. Lee Dangerfield
by Robert Halfon - www.roberthalfon.blogspot.com
About 18 homes were evacuated early today (Saturday) after a fire broke out in the bedroom of a mid-terrace house.
We must do all we can to help residents caught up in this latest incident - the cause of which is currently being treated as suspicious.My heart goes out to the many residents whose lives have been affected by this latest fire. I feel greatly for them all at this time and will endeavour to do everything I can to help and support them. I was pleased to meet with some of the evacuated residents today at the Latton Bush Centre and I will do all I can to assist those who need help.
I intend to meet with the emergency services once their investigations are complete and liase with Harlow Council over what we can do to help these families who face upheaval in their lives as their properties are repaired.
As Staple Tye Conservative Councillor Lee Dangerfield stated: "Once again residents of Berecroft have been affected by a major fire and once again we will be doing everything we can to support them and ensure that everything is done to get their lives back to normal as soon as practicably possible."
P.S. Pictures courtesy of www.everythingHarlow.co.uk and Cllr. Lee Dangerfield
by Robert Halfon - www.roberthalfon.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment