Monday, February 8, 2010

Voters will not be hoodwinked: There is nothing British about the BNP

See full size image

I have been asked by the local Press today, what my views are about the BNP standing in Harlow for the General Election.

What I said was that the truth is that t
here is nothing British about the BNP and it is no wonder that senior British Army officers have condemned the organisation. The BNP is a National Socialist Party (Nazi) which seeks to exploit disharmony for their own ends.

I do not believe that they will hoodwink Harlow residents, who, whilst outraged at Gordon Brown's failure to get to grips with immigration problems, are determined to vote in a Government which will do something about it, rather than opt for an extremist fringe movement that will make matters even worse.

by Robert Halfon - www.roberthalfon.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment