Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A message for local residents - Its time for a change

I thought you might like to see a letter that has gone out to some local residents about the election tomorrow:

Dear Resident


I hope you don't mind me contacting you this way, but this is just a reminder that there is a very important election tomorrow and we would hope that we can count on your support.

We are aware that residents of Harlow are rightly very unhappy - as am I - with the MPs expenses scandal, but we also feel that it is important to send Gordon Brown a very clear message.

People on the door step tell me that its time for a general election and Gordon Brown should act on what the residents wish for.

This we feel can only be achieved if that message is clear tomorrow.

Harlow can not afford another year of Gordon Brown!

"Enough is Enough"

Best wishes


Robert Halfon

Harlow Constituency Parliamentary Candidate





Vote Conservative Tomorrow June 4th. Polling stations are open from 7.00 am till 10.00pm

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment