

Here is a nice Bank Holiday Story for you!
I was at a Staple Tye community party on Saturday evening, in St James Church Hall, organised by local Conservatives. I met a couple madly in love, Vera and Paul (see picture). What is so lovely about their story is that they met on the bus - literally. Paul is a Bus driver for Arriva in Harlow, and Vera is a regular passenger. The romance started with Vera chatting to Paul on the bus and moved on to cups of tea and then some true romancing. Now a day never goes by, without Paul and Vera being together.
Vera, although a senior pensioner, is as fit as a fiddle, and often goes out delivering leaflets and for long walks. I hope that when I reach their mature age, I will not only be as sprightly, but will be as romantic as well! Now where is Vanda........
By Rob Halfon ~ Working hard for Harlow, Hastingwood, Nazeing, Roydon & Sheering. http//roberthalfon.blogspot.com
Aaaaaah! How sweet.
ReplyDelete